A foobar2000 visualizer for a variety of Logitech peripherals with LCD screens.
- Support for monochrome LCDs (G13, G15, G510 & Z-10)
- Support for colour LCDs (G19)
- 11 different visualisations (4 spectrum analysers, 4 oscilloscopes, 3 VU meters)
foo_logitech_lcd (v0.5.5) - readme.txt - version history
To install or manually update; download the component, then in foobar2000 go to the Components page in Preferences and select "Install..." and locate the file you have downloaded.To auto-update; go to the Components page in Preferences and select "Get updates". (Note that versions up to and including 0.5.5 contain an error that stops auto-update working.) If you don't see any "Install" or "Get updates" buttons then you may not have the latest version of foobar2000 in which case you can just place the dll in the foobar "components" directory.
Show your support:
If you like this component please consider showing your support by enabling adverts (Ads by Google) and clicking on some, or more directly via:
(Note that this component is free software and will remain so and there is no requirement to pay for it at any time, however support is very much appreciated! Every attempt is being made to make adverts minimally intrusive and non-offensive - if any intrusive/offensive adverts appear, please complain!)
..and/or shouting about it:
Component chat (comments, suggestions, and help) can be found at HydrogenAudio in this thread.
- foobar2000 v1.0.0 or greater (versions of the component prior to v0.5.0 require foobar2000 v0.9.5.2+)
- One of the following products (other products may work but are not currently verified):
- Logitech G13 Gamepad
- Logitech G15 Keyboard
- Logitech G510 Keyboard
- Logitech G19 Keyboard
- Logitech Z-10 Speakers (see notes)
- Dell XPS Laptops with built in G15 LCD (see notes)
- 3Dconnexion Spacepilot Pro
- Logitech Gamepanel/LCD Manager v3+ required (Logitech Support & Downloads)
- Owners of Logitech Z-10 Speakers or Dell Laptops will require newer software than the available drivers provide. While it is possible to update the software by using downloads not specifically intended for the given hardware (see below) - you should understand that there is a chance this could cause problems with your software and/or hardware. If you are in anyway unsure, you should not attempt to do this, however some people have done so with no issues what-so-ever and the Logitech engineers responsible for the LCD Manager software have explicitly said this is the way to get support. To update the software for these devices (entirely at your own risk):
- Install the latest version of the hardware drivers as available on the manufacturers website
- Install the latest G15 Keyboard software as available from the Logitech website
If you have problems with updating this please contact me and I will mention it to Logitech.
- As of v0.3.0 this component supersedes foo_g15lcd. Both cannot be installed together (they will conflict with each other, if you already have foo_g15lcd installed please remove that dll before installing this).
- Up till version v0.3.0 the Visual Studio 2008 dlls are required
- Dell Laptops have not yet been verified as working
- Additional products may also work
- Any Logitech hardware that uses the Logitech LCD Manager software should be compatible
- If you find a product that works and is not listed, please report it
- Auto-update and the Check For Update buttons in the Logitech software do not appear to work
v0.5.0 v0.5.1 v0.5.2 v0.5.3 v0.5.4
v0.3.0 v0.3.1 v0.3.5 v0.3.6
v0.2.0 v0.2.1 v0.2.5 v0.2.6
v0.1.0 v0.1.1 v0.1.2